Covid19 Tracking Website Using PDO(Prepare Statement)

 





The purpose of this website is for us to know a person if he has covid19 here he just needs to put his full details so that he can easily trace me once he has symptoms of covid19 and when he is fillup here  generate this website with qrcode with its full details and it will also have an identification id so that he can take it wherever he goes like in malls and so on.

It is not 100% done it is still doing the other part thank you I hope you get an idea of ​​the project you are going to do, capstone, thesis and more ..

I hope you will always update my blog so that you can get more ideas and the download is also free and I hope you support my youtube channel "junil toledo" thank you all..


Please after you register when you have your own qrcode scan it is free only in the "playstore" just download to scan the barcode output / result using only android phone, etc ..

===Frond End===

-HTML5
-CSS3
-MDBOOTSTRAP LATEST

-JAVASCRIPT/ES6
-JQUERY
-AJAX
-PLUGINS
-ETC..


===Back End=====

-PDO Prepare Statement
-Security for backend code.


-Mysql Database


-ETC...



Database name: covid19_tracking.sql


Contact # : 09991050748 ->SMART

Please follow me for more info and update post free.

Comments