File Management System Very Complete Using PHP/MySQLi version 1.1






is a system (based on computer programs in the case of the management of digital documents) used to track, manage and store documents and reduce paper. Most are capable of keeping a record of the various versions created and modified by different users (history tracking).

----Admin------
secure login
-With Dashboard Count Employee Upload file
-Add Admin with View/Edit/Delete
-Add Employee with View/Edit/Delete
-Add Document
-Extension file: .docx .doc .pptx .ppt .xlsx .xls .pdf .odt
-Count every Download
-Download /View File/Delete file
-Show Admin Logged
-Show Employee Logged
-Show table records
Login/Logout

===version 1.1 Admin===

-with archive file
-delete/download only
-create own folder for path /save own file
-Auto logout after 20 minutes

======version 1.1 user/Employee========

-with archive file
-delete/download only
-create own folder for path /save own file for employee folder only
-Change your own password
-Auto logout after 20 minutes

---Employee---
secure login
-Add file
-Show table record
-Show Employee Logged
-Download file
-Login/logout

---UI/UX---

framework:Material Design Bootstrap
-CSS3
-HTML5
-JQUERY
-JAVASCRIPT

- XAMPP/PHP
- DATABASE: file_management.sql

Link Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ksa9aebunt6mgrv/FMSMDbootstrapdesign.zip/file

please click the link to show demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikZX4UIgGds&feature=youtu.be

--try user login bellow:---

Email: nario@gmail.com
password:nario123

CONTACT #:09991050748
If you want full source code just contact me

Comments

  1. Sir bakit po pag click ng edit button ay hindi siya pumupunta sa next record,naka stay lng xa sa first record?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day sir! Can I get the full code or even the password for Private_Dashboard? Here's my email address: grace.yap2023@gmail.com Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Baka d naka link ang button dapat naka get ung id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naka get nman po ang id sir but still ung first record lagi ang hinuhugot niya.

      Delete
  3. Good day...I really like your work...can you please send me the full source code. i will appreciate..thanks(sadiqadetunji2016@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good day sir. can you send me the full source code. i like your system.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. good work sir, can you please send me the full code to nurrohmat403@gmail.com. thanks

      Delete
    2. Me too sir, can I also get the full code or even the password for Private_Dashboard? Here's my email address: grace.yap2023@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. Could you please provide me with the complete source code of this project (dearbob2003@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir will you please send me full source code to blossomspavithra@gmail.com
    thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir waht is the password to open file management system project it was not opening

    ReplyDelete
  9. hallo sir please send me full source code to tiyanalupi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you contact me to get full source code (price)?

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you send me the full source code. i like your system.
    sutud15965@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not sure the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thank you for wonderful information I was in search of this info for my mission.
    Document Management Software India
    Document Management Software Chennai
    Document Management Software

    ReplyDelete
  13. can u please send me the full source code. really need it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Your WhatsApp number please... Add your country code to enable me link up with you on WhatsApp

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Junil can you give the full source code at dzahin@gmail.com i already follow you , i hope i can get it for self study and guidance from you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir Junel Toledo, Good day! pwede po ba mahiram ang full source code nang ginawa mong system. nahihirapan po kasi ako maghanap ng Document Archiving system eh. kailangan ko lang as a reference sa gagawin kon system. salamat po if napagbigyan mo ako. at kung hindi pwede magtatanong nalang po ako kung pano gumawa ng download function gamit ang PHP.
    maraming salamat ulit. Godbless. ang gmail ko po ay joeyharm2013@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi, can you kindly share me the full source code?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please can i get the full source code for this project?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sir nafollow na kita. Paano po ba makakuha ng full source code?

    ReplyDelete
  21. please can you send me the full code at banaspacluuuu@gmail.com. I also want to chat you through whatsApp, can i get you contact

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello!
    good work sir, can you please send me the full code to dowothegreat@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dami ko natututunan dito boss salamat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! May copy po ba kayo nung full source code?

      Delete
  24. hi, Mr coder. Sorry can you share to me a full source code of File Tracking System for more academic practise through benjaministephano08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. please send me the full source code sr.
    thank you so much, my the way i like your system
    emarta.abebe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. please send me the full source code. ammar.umpa.ansari@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. hallo sir please send me full source code to naesarang98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment